Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Hugga’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All prices on this site are quoted in pounds sterling (GBP). Payment must be made in pounds sterling (credit cards sales will be charged in your local billing currency by your credit card provider).
- Value Added Tax will be charged on all sales to residents of the EU making personal purchases. If a valid EU VAT Registration number is provided at the time of ordering, goods will be shipped to non-UK residents of the EU net of VAT. All purchases made by and shipped to customers outside of the EU will be net of VAT.
- We accept payment via our payment partner Paypal. You can use all major credit and debit cards to purchase our products with Paypal. Please see Paypal’s terms and conditions here.
- Any duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country are the responsibility of the purchaser. A commercial invoice can be provided with all goods shipped outside of the EU on request.
- The final price quoted on the payment details page shows the delivery charge to the stated destination. If for any reason this is miscalculated on your order we will notify you immediately. Please contact us if you require special delivery services, prices for which will be quoted upon request.
- For returns and refunds, please see our Returns Policy for full details.
- If you need to return goods to us for repair, please return them with the postage paid. If we agree with the claim and it is within the one month of purchasing, we will repair the goods free of charge. If a repair is required after one month of purchasing then there may be a nominal charge subject to the fault.
- When returning goods, please obtain proof of posting or a shipping certificate from a courier. If for any reason returned goods are lost in shipping, we regret that they remain your responsibility.
- The usual payment terms required by Hugga are that goods must be paid for prior to despatch. If, for any reason, goods are shipped prior to clearance of payments, Hugga retains ownership of the goods until we receive payment in full.